Online Stallholder Application
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications for JEWELLERY, CARDS, CHILDRENS HAIR ACCESSORIES, SOY CANDLES and TAKE-AWAY FOOD. A waiting list will apply for applications submitted with these types of products.
In general AVAILABILTY AT CMA MARKETS IS LIMITED and
acceptance and non acceptance of applications will be at the sole
discretion of "Craft Markets Australia Pty Ltd" (Management) and
will be based on the information given by the applicant on their
application, meeting the Approved Product criteria, quality,
product distribution, diversity (market mix) and
All products offered for sale must be made, grown and sold on the market day by the Applicant.
Products that are clearly imported or made overseas or purchased from a wholesaler or are deemed inappropriate (eg: discriminatory or offensive) by management will not be considered. We do not accept commercial, design only products that are not made by the applicant or second hand goods.
View Craft Markets Australia Rules and Regulations here.
Stall Fees July 2013 to June 2014 - (all fees are inclusive of GST)
Mornington, Flemington, Yarra Glen, Hanging Rock fees:
• Standard site - $80
• Take away food/coffee stalls - $120
• Drinks/ice cream only stalls - $90
Red Hill and Easter Markets fees:
• Standard site - $80
• Take away food/coffee stalls - $140
• Drinks/icecream only stalls - $100
Point Nepean Portsea Market fees:
• Standard site - $100
• Take away food/coffee stalls - $150
• Drinks/ice cream only stalls - $110
All fees include 20 million Public Liability policy with Lloyds of London insurance ($1000 deductible applies).
View detailed Public Liability Policy PDF here
Stalls & Sites
• Stalls and market sites are allocated at the management's discretion.
• We do not supply tents/tables. Applicants must be fully equipped.
• Outside sites vary but are generally 3.4m x 9m which allow for a tent and car.
• Undercover sites are very popular therefore limited in availability. There are no undercover sites available at Hanging Rock, Portsea and Flemington Markets. Undercover sites vary but are generally 2.4m x 2.4m
• Applicants who wish to apply for food/beverages will need to comply with all relevant food and food handling regulations and standards pertaining to local government and must supply a copy of their registered kitchen certificate. We suggest that applicants contact the local shire of the market/s they are applying for to find out about temporary food premises registration and fees.
Your Application will not be processed until we receive photos of your work. Please email photo images as attachments to: email@example.com We accept images formatted as JPEG or PDF.
Alternativley you can post copies of images to 10A Satu Way, Mornington 3931 Vic, make a note of this in the other comments section of the online form. Include your name and address in the package.
Please note: photos are kept on file and not returned.
For your application to be processed quickly and smoothly, it is important to supply CMA with as much information as possible. Be sure to fill in all relevant fields in the online application form before you submit it.
Please note that Craft Markets Australia Pty Ltd ("the licensor") is not bound to accept any Application. The trader acknowledges and accepts that by submitting this Application, it does not constitute any agreement between the licensor and the trader and any acceptance of this Application will be at the absolute discretion of the licensor. The trader further acknowledges and accepts that by submitting this Application, a letter will be sent to the trader with respect to the success of this Application and no further correspondence will be entered into between the licensor and the trader if this Application is unsuccessful. The trader also acknowledges and accepts that by submitting this Application, no reasons will be provided by the licensor to the trader to explain the grounds on which this Application may be unsuccessful.
The trader acknowledges and accepts in submitting this Application, that the licensor may alter any rule or regulation of the Craft Markets Rules & Regulations, or make additional rules and regulations, from time to time, by posting a notice that there is a change to the Craft Markets Rules & Regulations on this website. Any further use of this website, or correspondence sent from the licensor to the trader with respect to the amended rules and regulations, after the date of such notice is deemend acceptance of the new Craft Market Rules & Regulations.